All about the challenge!
Everything you need to know about the National 24 Hour Challenge!
Seven Reasons You Need to Register Now!
Ride the Challenge on August 7-8!
Calling All Volunteers!
Questions, Comments, Suggestions
SEVEN REASONS YOU NEED TO REGISTER NOW!
1. Save Money! The registration fee goes up on July 1st. Register today and save some dough!
2. Get the T-Shirt! You must register by June 30th to get the 2021 National 24 Hour t-shirt with your entry.
3. Get the Window Decal! All the cool cars are going to have the National 24 Hour Challenge window decal on their windows! Get your National 24 Hour Challenge window decal by registering no later than June 30th.
4. Ride as a Team! If you want to ride as a team and compete for the National 24 Hour Challenge team award ALL five team members must be registered no later than June 30th. See page 9 of the Rider Information Packet for more details!
5. Recruit a First-Time Rider! Want to bring a first-time rider to the National 24 Hour Challenge this year? If you do, the first-time rider can get a discount and you can get a free water bottle or hat for bringing them to the National 24 Hour Challenge – but both you and the first-time rider must register no later than June 30th. See page 6 of the Rider Information Packet for more details!
6. You Might Want to Train! Don’t wait any longer to make the commitment. Once you register, you know your training will pick up and you will physically, mentally, and emotionally start to focus all your efforts toward doing your best on August 7-8.
7. Everyone is Wondering if You Will be There! Don’t keep everyone in suspense, let them know will be there. You can check out all of the registrants for the National 24 Hour Challenge at: https://24hr.bike/registered
This year, all registrations must be made through register.24hr.bike. Registration closes at 6 p.m. EDT on Friday, August 6, 2021.
We are asking all riders who rolled over their registration from 2020 to visit register.24hr.bike to verify your information and make sure we have the correct information for you.
We encourage anyone who wants Support Team services to register soon as we have a limited number of openings and the Support Team services will sell-out.
RIDE THE CHALLENGE ON AUGUST 7-8! THE 2021 NATIONAL 24 HOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE HELD THE WEEKEND OF AUGUST 7-8, 2021!
As recently as last week, someone contacted us and was not aware the event had been postponed to August 7-8 due to COVID-19. The event is NOT this weekend! If you have any friends who have been living in a cave for a while, please let them know.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS
You know who you are! Our volunteers are the lifeblood of the National 24 Hour Challenge! When the date changed, we cleaned out all of the previous volunteers from the sign-up website, because we did not want to assume you could volunteer on the August 7-8 dates. If you signed up earlier, please sign-up again. If you have not signed up yet, please do so today at: volunteer.24hr.bike.
Please consider volunteering early so that you get the position you want, and so that we can see what positions we will need to work on filling.
If you have questions or want more information about volunteering, email Kathy our volunteer director.
Thank you volunteers – you make the National 24 Hour Challenge happen!
questions, comments, suggestions
On behalf of our board of directors and over 100 volunteers, we are looking forward to having you join us and several hundred of your cycling friends on June 18-19, 2022! If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please call or shoot me an email at National24Hour@gmail.com or call (616) 953-0234.
Gary Goscenski, Executive Director National24Hour@gmail.com